International Students and Visiting Scholars

Are you interested in coming to the College of Education as an international student or visiting international scholar? Please use the form below to let us know who you are and what you are interested in studying or researching.

International Student/Scholar Interest Form

Information About Being an International Scholar


Click here for more information about the J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor Program from the US Department of State

Click here to view the University of Kentucky International eBrochure for more information about our University

Click here for more information about being a J-1 Visiting Scholar at the University of Kentucky


For current visiting scholars, Marc Invergo is your J-1 advisor. Please see his contact information below:

Phone: +1 859-257-8776


Address: 205 Bradley Hall