The College of Education’s Office of International School Partnerships builds relationships and strategic partnerships between the College of Education and international schools and educational organizations that lead to mutually-beneficial experiences for University of Kentucky students, faculty, international schools, and local schools internationally.
What we do…
- Build relationships on behalf of the College of Education with the major regional professional organizations for international schools.
- Connect international educators to our graduate programs and coursework that are offered at a distance.
- Connect expertise in the College of Education with the needs for professional development expressed by the major regional professional organizations for international schools.
- Work with the Office of Clinical Practices and School Partnerships to identify international field experiences for our domestic students.
- Connect UK graduates to international school employment through job fairs and introductions to school personnel.
- Provide support to international students and visiting scholars who come to campus to study.